Monday, December 12, 2016

Lucian (Filthy Marcellos #1)…✎…Bethany-Kris


Lucian by Bethany-Kris

My rating: ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ ✩

The kiss is to love what lightning is to thunder.

I am disappointed, while I really liked Jordyn, and Lucian, the Don's son, a Capo, is not allowed to marry an outsider, plus, non-Italian. There are some rules that shouldn't have been changed.
As a true Mafia book fan, and even outside of Mafia, you can research all this and find, that even nowadays these rules are not changeable.

Except that part, other parts were ok, I can' say I really enjoyed it, but the book and the story itself were ok. I was glad to finally see what "The Marcello way" that I saw so many times in The Chicago Wars, actually meant. How close the brother were, and how Italian the family was. However, I am still disappointed with breaking this core values if this culture.




No comments:

Post a Comment